Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Writing task

 Writing Task - Get to the Point!


Today you have a different kind of writing challenge. Today you will not be writing AS MUCH as you can. Today you will be limited by the amount of words you can use in your story.


Here is what you must do.


  • Write a story, with a beginning, middle and end.

  • Use all of the 5 words you have been given in your story.

  • Use descriptive language to SHOW us, not TELL us what happens.

  • Keep your story UNDER 100 words!

  • MAKE IT INTERESTING! Try to create drama, mystery, or action in your story! 


WORDS I MUST USE

Delicately 

To do something very carefully

“I delicately placed the vase on the table”

Explosion

A violent or shattering apart of an object, like a bomb

“A violent explosion shook the room”

Secretive

Someone who keeps secrets, or hiding information

“I had to tell her, I couldn't keep being secretive”

Strengthen

To make something stronger, or to add support.

“We used braces to strengthen the bridge”

System

A set of things that work together to achieve a purpose

“The alarm bell system worked to tell us there was a break-in”


You can use one of these photos for inspiration, or you can be creative and come up with one all on your own!




Begin your writing here:

I have been in a secretive hunting company, always hunting monsters. for 50 years. Yet I still have the body of a kid because I was kidding. I have been working there for 11 years. Ha you thought I was kidding about the agency part hehehe. I made the system for the company well my parents did. I am the Owner actually because that means I have made it since I was a kid. To be specific since I was a baby when they made the company. Now the time has come. There will be an explosion underwater to release the famous “KRAKEN” he will be awoken from the depths of the sea. This mission shall strengthen the people.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.