Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

Fun Writing task6

 Writing - Home: Making Decisions



Everyday your parents would be making decisions on behalf of the family. These decisions may affect every part of your life. You also need to make decisions about what you need to do each day. Making good choices is important. 


Today you will be writing about who gets to make the decisions within your family. What role do your parents play and what types of decisions do they need to make? What role do children play in the 

family and what types of decisions do you need to make each day?


Task: Write a description to explain who makes the decisions at home and the reasons why. 



Bronze - One Paragraph

Silver Two Paragraphs

Gold - Three or more Paragraphs

Medal Achieved:


Gold, Silver, Bronze awards icons by Aidan Dore on Dribbble


Who is in your family?


What role does your Mum play in the family? (or aunty or Nan) E.g. works, cooks


What decisions does your Mum have to make each day? Why?


What role does your Dad play in the family? (or uncle or Grandad) E.g. works, mows lawns


What decisions does your Dad have to make each day? Why?


What role do you play in the family?


What decisions do you have to make each day? Why?


Begin your writing here:

My Mum and Dad have the roles of being a Mum and Dad. They love to clean, listen to music and Mum likes seafood as well as Dad and my Sister. My mum and dad also did the cooking like my parents would. My mum has two roles, first a parent then a worker at a restaurant.  My dad has the role of being a dad. He goes to work out, cooks dinner, makes lunch and makes us happy like our mum.


My sister plays the role of one being my sister. Sometimes annoying yet kind and loving. She is the best one in the family like my mum, dad and other family members. My Aunties and uncles play the role of being Uncle and Aunty.


I play the role of being the son and also do a lot of cleaning. I also do cooking at times. I also look after my sister unless were are school or shes at home and i'm in school and then the other way around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.