Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

hockey is the best

                                              Kiwi Sports Hockey

                                           


The year 4s-5s kiwi sport for the 
term is hockey we have learnt so much for the past 6 weeks it is always
hosted on 
Tuesday morning 
by the staff room on the netball courts sometimes when it's a stormy or rainy day  we go 
to the hall. We have the 2 most friendliest coaches I've ever met.                                                                                                
                                                                                    

First we
have to grab a hockey stick and a practice ball then we learnt some hockey skills like around the world and tap tap stop. Sometimes we do juggling challenges but on the 3 of september it
was the
last day and we
only played hockey games until morning-tea the two games might be familiar to people who have played these 2 games the names of the games are octopus and numbers. numbers is when a coach shows a number or
shouts it and the number they say or  do that's how much people go and face the other team and try to get a goal for your team it is quite fun. 

4 comments:

  1. I must be fun playing hockey and it's good that you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leonidas, I'm Indi from Karoro School. Ka Pai To Tuhutuhi! I really like your writing! I like how you have explained clearly how to play hockey in your writing. It reminds me when my younger sister played hockey and it was very fun to watch! Next time instead of putting in numbers like 2, you could actually write the number two. If you would like to see my blog search up http://karoroindirar.blogspot.com/. Ma te wa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for leaving a comment on my blogpost

      Delete
  3. thank Leonidas for comment on my blog. your blog is amazing. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.