Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

Guy Fawkes Recount (Not Really)

 Guy Fawkes Recount


Today you are going to write a recount of one of your favourite memories of Guy Fawkes or an incredible fireworks display that you have seen. During Guy Fawkes I am sure some of you will have had your own fireworks at home or would have seen other people in your neighbourhood letting off fireworks! Think of all the things that you saw and heard during this time.


Planning

Setting: Where is your recount set?


Who: Who was there with you? Were you with your family?


What: What are the key things that happened?


Senses: What did you see, feel, taste, hear and smell? Be as descriptive as you can



Recount:

Start your writing here:

My Mum, Dad, Sister and I had left home to go see some fireworks. Now I must warn you this was not a night of Guy Fawkes, it was Matariki night at G.I near the creek on the Reserve. We saw one of the biggest firework explosions. I also saw Mrs Lagitupu at the Matariki Festival. She waved at me and I waved at her. Now I nearly went BLIND! Because of how bright the lights were yet they were so pretty.


I felt like I was in a light land full of lights. It was like the sun was there at nighttime. You could also smell food from the food stalls. There was Mince on toast, Boil up and More Maori foods maybe even Hangi. I don't know if I wasn't at the food stalls. The time came and BANG exploded in the sky and it went so high it was like time had slowed down for us to see the fireworks split into little tiny pieces. Now there was a great big cloud of smoke hovering above the whole Festival.


Yet it may of been cool with the fireworks “☟︎☜︎☜︎👎︎ 💣︎✡︎ 🕈︎✌︎☼︎☠︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 👌︎☜︎ ✌︎ ❄︎✋︎💣︎☜︎ ⚐︎☞︎ 👎︎☜︎💧︎⚐︎☹︎✌︎❄︎✋︎⚐︎☠︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 💣︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎ 💧︎❄︎⚐︎🏱︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ 👎︎⚐︎✋︎☠︎☝︎💧︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 👌︎✋︎☼︎👎︎💧︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎✡︎ ☹︎✋︎✞︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ 👍︎☼︎☜︎✌︎❄︎🕆︎☼︎☜︎ 💧︎☟︎✌︎☹︎☹︎ ☞︎✌︎☹︎☹︎” Now this was a very awesome event. THE END 

Try Translate Hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.