Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

mystery box

Mystery Box
Walt use a wide range of describing words in our writing


TASK DESCRIPTION:

Imagine you have gone digging in your garden and you find a mysterious box!

What do you find in the box? What does it look like? What does it feel like? What does it smell like? What can you hear? 

Describe it in lots of detail.

EXTRA CHALLENGE:

Can you include at least one describing word for every letter of the alphabet in your writing?


PLAN: 





START WRITING HERE: 


One day, I was digging in my backyard when suddenly my shovel hit something metal. The strangest thing happened. The thing I hit made a sound like this: “sssssssssssssssssssss.” It was so weird. I brought it inside. I was shaking it and it kept on hissing at me. Then it made another noise like this: “roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!” I decided to open it. When I did, I realised what it would be and it was what I was thinking of. It was a snake and lion plushie that made lion and snake noises. The end...or is it?



DRAW A PICTURE OF WHAT YOU FIND IN THE MYSTERY BOX




This are my plushie 


1 comment:

  1. This is really clever, Leonidas. I like how when you shook the box, the toys started to make their noises.

    Keep up the great work!

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.