Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Writing task

Recount Writing - Community


Communities are groups of people who live together in a particular area, for us, our community the area we live in is called Tāmaki. It is where we go to school, play our sports, go to church, buy our food, visit our friends, spend time with our family, and so many other things.Ethnic & Multicultural Events in Pukekohe - Eventfinda


Today you will be writing about an important event, or day within your community. 

Think back to  a day when a large number of people came together to achieve something. 

It could be a fundraiser, a music festival, a celebration, a family reunion,

 a sports day, or a charity event


Today, you will be writing a recount. It is important in Recount writing to make sure we use our

 5 W ’s (Who, What, When, Where, Why) and their cousin How.



Bronze - One Paragraph

Silver Two Paragraphs

Gold - Three or more Paragraphs

Medal Achieved:


Gold, Silver, Bronze awards icons by Aidan Dore on Dribbble


What was the community event?:


Who was there?:


What happened?:


Why was it happening?:


How did the day go?:

Begin your writing here:

One day at a place full of so much wonder (armageddon auckland 2021). Me, mum, dad and Zatanna were going to a place where people like to dress up. I came as Harry Potter and I forgot what my sister was wearing. I enjoyed my time there. We saw so many anime characters and different versions of Batman. This day was Fri, 26 Nov 2021. This event was at ASB Stadium. It was filled to the brim with people.


The reason why they were doing it is because... Well i don’t really know it was just there. One year we went there and there were creepy clowns with a lot of fake blood. They were very good with their costumes. They scared the living daylights out of me. Yet now I wonder why did I fear them. most probably because THEY WERE SCARY and was just a kid back then.


How I got there was by car. We also saw the one tree hill because it was just across the road from the expo. So I was pretty interested in the expo when I was there but some costume’s reminded me of a dark past full of despair and dea… wait where was I right it was a fun little adventure nothing more nothing less.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.