Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

Creative Writing - Recount

Creative Writing - 

Recount



Bronze - One Paragraph

Silver Two Paragraphs

Gold - Three or more Paragraphs

Medal Achieved:


Gold, Silver, Bronze awards icons by Aidan Dore on Dribbble




Today’s writing task involves using our imagination.


You live in Niue, and one morning you look out to the water,

and a strange object appears to be floating towards shore.

You investigate, and to your complete disbelief, it’s a UFO,

and inside, an Alien. The alien seems friendly so you spend

the day showing the Alien around your home,

your family, your school.


In your recount,

I’d like you to write about what that day would look like.


What did you guys do?

What did you teach them about Niue?

How did the Alien react to new things?

What did the Alien think about Niue?


Begin your writing here:

On Wednesday the 21 of October 2021 on my vacation I interacted with an alien.

I was shocked at first. I nearly fainted but I stood my ground and spoke to the alien.

I took one glimpse at him and saw he wasn’t that bad. He was also kind and caring.

He a nice blue color for skin and he was very happy to finally be on Earth.


After a few minutes of looking at each other we began to speak.

I said hi he said blur beep beh which i did not understand at all. Obviously I had to teach him two languages.

First English then Niuean but first I had to go to a family member, actually a few. I took the alien to my parents.

They were in fear for like 5 seconds then they calm down.  


After a few weeks of hard work and a lot of translating we finally got him to speak English.

But as they were teaching him English they also showed the alien some of Niue’s famous sites.

We also taught him how to speak Niuean except we didn’t but I asked my teacher Mrs Lagitupu to teach him how to speak Niuean.

So I managed to get another passport for her. I also put a message saying “Come see my discovery.

Can you teach it to speak Niuean because you're the only person I know who can speak Niuean. 

Now it took a month to learn. The alien said “it takes about a year for us to learn new languages”.


After a few years Mrs Lagitupu went back ( Lime Straight after that one Month.

And he had to take a leave so we gave him a dictionary on All Earth’s languages. So we waved at his UFO as it flew off. THE END.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.