Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

My letter to Lisa Adams

Letter to a Paralympic athlete


Today you are going to select one of the 

Paralympic athletes from New Zealand competing i

n the 2020 Paralympics. Check out this link to select 

from the athletes. You are writing a letter of support 

to the athlete who is about to complete. Think about 

all of the things you already know about them and the 

sport that they participate in. 


Your letter needs to have a few things:

A greeting to the person you are writing the letter to!

(Dear…, Hi!..., Hello...etc.) A farewell, or goodbye!


Planning:


Start writing here:


Leonidas

Pt England 

Lisa Adams 

 Rotorua 


Date 25/8/21


Dear Miss Lisa Adam’s

I write this letter to you to tell 

you you are so awesome at shot put and discus.  

I think you are an inspiration to me and people with disabilities. 

I wish you luck on your next tournament for shot put and discus.


I found out that you are the 

sister of Dame Valerie Adams and I was very interested. 

I like that you are a record holder and even though 

you have a condition you still keep going.


I wish you good luck on your next 

Paralympic game for the years to come and 

I wish you the best of luck.

Yours sincerely, 

Leonidas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.