Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

Sir Apirana Ngata Letter

Sir Apirana Ngata Letter


Tod you are writing a letter to Sir Apriana Ngata. 

You have done a lot of research about him today 

and will need to think about some of the key things 

He has done so to become a historical New Zealand figure. 

Think about what he has done to make New Zealand 

the way it is today. 


Your letter needs to have a few things:


  • A greeting to the person you 

  • are writing the letter to! (Dear…, Hi!..., Hello...etc.)

  • A farewell, or goodbye!


Planning:


Describe who Apirana Ngata is:

What did Apriana Ngata do?

How has what Apirana Ngata done shaped the way we live now?

Thank him for what he has done. 






Start writing here:


Your Name

-Address Leonidas


Their name 

Address  Sir Apirana Ngata


Date 8 April 2021


Dear Sir Apirana Ngata 

I am writing this letter to congratulate

you on being the first ever Maori to go to university. 

I also congratulate you for getting two degrees and working for the government.

I also Believe you have been added to the 50 dollar note. 

You have such a hard working life. 

I wish I had a successful life like you. 

Thank you for inspiring me. 

You are such an Incredible person. 

I hope have a wonderful day Yours sincerely, Leonidas


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.