Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Recount Writing

 Recount Writing

Task: Today you will be writing a recount about what happened at school or at home yesterday. 


  1. Your writing must have a title e.g. ‘Back to school in Level 2’

  2. Orientation/Beginning - Where? Why? What? Who? How? When?

  3. Middle - What happened? 

  4. Conclusion/End - Tell us how you felt about it. 

What kind of language should I use?


  • Past Tense (walked, ran, saw, heard etc.) because these things have ALREADY happened.


  • Descriptive language; Use your 5 Senses to add interesting details.


Brainstorm: Write down a few ideas or adjectives/words to help you get started:

Writing Plan/Outline:


Title:

1st Paragraph:

2nd Paragraph:

3rd Paragraph:

Ending: 



Start your writing here: Yesterday at school i t was the same except our tables were split up again my class and I learnt about the Pyramid of Giza, Mrs. Lagitupu explained things about Giza. Why it was made and who they were made for. They were made for three pharaohs Khufu, khafre and menkaure. 


Then I did a Platinum Maths task. It was supposed to be hard but it was quite easy. Some people did it, some didn’t do it. After school my Chromebook home i had to because i had a Maths test today and it needed to be fully charged. 


After School i had to finish my work. All I had left was my reading and my writing. I finished my writing first and then I did my reading. Once i finished everything then i went to sleep and now it’s today i finished the test and did my writing like right now.  Who's up for a joke. you know why the Great Wall of China inspired Donald to try to make a Wall Cause…. Because “ No Mexican has Ever Breached it Hahahaha ya not funny i need to work on my jokes.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.