Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Encounter with an endangered species

 Encounter with an endangered species ...


Instructions: 

You wake up and you’re transported into the body of a lion.  While you’re in a daze trying to transition into your new  body  the King of the Jungle you encounter a baby …   



Challenge:  Write this scene—discover how it got there, why it is there, what to do with it now.


Gold: 4-5 paragraphs (daily entries)

Silver: 3-4 paragraphs (daily entries)

Bronze: 2-3 paragraphs (daily entries) 


Planning:

Introduction:
-What, Where, When, Who, Why?


What happened first:



What happened in the middle:



What happened next:


Conclusion:




Suddenly

Shocked

magnificent

mortified

Chills up my spine

transported

Bitterly cold

disillusioned

exposure

toddler

Painfully cold

morphed

Just not to worry you in this story i’m 18 but you know my real age 


Start writing:  As I woke up I remember I was going camping on my own. I got a call from my mum saying animals went loose from the zoo. I opened my tent zip and heard a huge roar echoing through the forest. I had a camera and binoculars. I took out my binoculars and searched where the roar came from. But at that moment a chill went down my spine. A lion was staring directly at me with it’s vicious blue grey eyes but what was standing behind the lion was a toddler lion. Suddenly the lion ran towards me. I flinched but when it came to it fell done then i could tell what gender he was yes he was a he. He looked very hungry and I didn't have any food. I only had marshmallows then I realised there’s a shop nearby waiting. It was pak'nsave. I went there and brought a steak. When I got back the little cub was sitting there huddling up to him. Thank goodness it was a big steak. I cooked it up on the barque. I have no clue why I brought a barque then I split it in half and gave it to the huge lion and the cub. They both ate it and stood up. I gave it to them, they ate it obviously and I gave them water. They also drank the water. I tried to take them back but they refused so I kept them and tamed them cared for them and loved them.  Sadly the older one died but the cub was grown up. I was waiting. I was still 18 so that's weird well it is my imagination and as you know puns and i hope your not “lion” around while you're reading this…….  Get Lion! Know that’s funny hahaha ya you probably didn’t laugh. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.