Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Writing task

 Writing Task:

 Write a letter to a Celebrity


Who is your favourite celebrity? What do you like about him or her? If you could say something to them, what would you say? 


Task: You need to write a letter to a celebrity (famous person) and tell them about yourself. Then write about some of the things that you like about the celebrity. Use the plan to help you. Post your writing on your blog. 


Brainstorm & Planning: 

Date: 


School Address: 

Pt England School

130 Pt England Road, 

Pt England, Auckland 1072, 

New Zealand


Dear ___________________  (name of person you are writing to)




Body of the letter: Explain who you are. Tell them why you like them. (You need to write at least 5 - 10 sentences)


Ending: Thank you/Kind regards/Regards/Yours sincerely/Cheers (Pick one)





Start your writing here: 

Dear Ian Mckellen


My name is Leonidas and I am a big fan of your Career. I am 11 years old and go to Pt England school in Auckland, New Zealand. I am sending this letter to you because I like how you do your acting. It is very adventurous, Smart and cool. I also like the characters you play as. The two I Like is Magneto and Gandalf. My favourite Gandalf is Gandalf the Grey. Thank you for being an inspiration. You are an awesome actor and one of the best gandalf actors. I wish you the best.






Kind Regards: Leonidas



Pt England School

130 Pt England Road, 

Pt England, Auckland 1072, 

New Zealand

Date: 9th of December 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.