Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Writing task

 


Writing Task - Reflective Writing


School was very different 50 years ago to how it is now. Imagine if you could step back in time to see what going to our school was like 50 years ago. Today’s writing task involves you writing a reflection about your time here at Pt England School. 


Write about the time since you first started school until the present day.

  • What were some of your highlights? 

  • How did you learn? 

  • What did you do after school? 

  • What did you eat for lunch? 

  • What message would you give a student 50 years from now who might attend our school?


Brainstorm & Planning: 




Start your writing here: 

Sit down kids let me tell you a great story. Now back in my day before you whippersnappers with your little gadgets and thingamabob’s and your Chatsnap or Tick tock or even goggle we had no Technological boxes, only flip phones wait no that was 2 years later. I remember as if it was yesterday. I had a crazy personality back then and I mean CRAZY! I was in a school called “Pt England school” where you go. We used to learn about English, Writing, Reading and Math. Now you're probably asking “What about Maori didn’t you learn about that” the answer is NO sadly. I don’t know why though. We barely learned about Maori or any pacific culture. I Usually had a Sandwich, Yoghurt and fruit. We used a pencil and paper to write. We read normal books and after school I drew things and watched old fashion tv. My advice to you younglings is to always do your best and my inspirational words are “What you believe you can achieve” yup thats my advice to you Pt England Students.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.